A well-built roof will add value and beauty to your home. More importantly it will protect your house from rain, snow, wind, and more. At DC Roofing we’re roofers. Plain and simple. We’ve been in the business since 1999 and we’ve earned a reputation that’s as solid as the roofs we build. From complete roofing projects, to small repairs and installations, our team of dedicated, skilled, and knowledgeable employees will work hard and fast for you.
Have your questions answered! Ask Dale at email@example.com
DC Roofing Offers:
Residential New Roofs / Re-roofs
The harsh West Coast weather has had its chance to wear down your once beautiful and dependable roof. But now looking old and tatty, with its missing shingles and damaged gutters; you decide that its time to invest in a new roof. We at DC Roofing understand that replacing your roof is no small decision, that’s why with every roof replacement we offer the following benefits and features:
- 10 year Workmanship Guarantee
- 30 to 50 year Manufacturers Warranty
- $5 Million Liability Insurance
- Free estimates on re-roofing only
Cedar shakes and sidewalls create an original ‘West Coast’ look often imitated but never duplicated.
The rustic beauty, textures, colours and natural durability are unsurpassed. The use of top quality Western Red Cedar products also provides a natural form of ventilation.
With over 37 years experience in the manufacturing, grading and application of cedar products, the homeowner can be guaranteed that our Certi-Wood™ knowledge will ensure a superior roof.
After 25 years on the job we’ve developed some pretty solid business practices. Below is a breakdown of the way we work and the quality of service you’ll receive from DC Roofing.
- It starts with a phone call. Call us to arrange a free, no obligation estimate: 604-503-3500
- Our knowledgeable and friendly customer service folks will ask you a few questions about your needs and timelines and then arrange for you to meet one of our estimators.
- Our estimators like to meet our clients face to face. It gives them a chance to learn more about the house, the project, and the people we’ll be working for you!