Thinking about a new roof? Here’s how we do it at DC Roofing.
After more than 16 years on the job we’ve developed some pretty solid business practices. Below is a breakdown of the way we work and the quality of service you’ll receive from DC Roofing.
- It starts with a phone call. Call us to arrange a free, no obligation estimate: 604-503-3500
- Our knowledgeable and friendly customer service folks will ask you a few questions about your needs and timelines and then arrange for you to meet one of our estimators.
- Our estimators like to meet our clients face to face. It gives them a chance to learn more about the house, the project, and the people we’ll be working for, you!
- After touring your home it takes the estimator about 30 minutes to produce a comprehensive estimate. And they don’t just scribble a price on a business card. Nope, you’ll get a computer print-out that clearly and legibly outlines our proposal.
- We’ll also provide you with product samples, photographs of homes we’ve roofed in the past, referral letters and contact information from our previous clients.
- You’ll also get copies of our WCB and Insurance documents and everything else you need to make an informed decision.
Re-roofing is a big job and we encourage you to get a few different quotes, take your time and do your homework. Seven to ten days after our initial consultation we’ll call to see if you’ve made a decision.
We sincerely hope you choose DC Roofing.
So you’re ready to roof with DC Roofing? What you can expect:
First off, thanks for choosing us. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to earn the trust you’ve invested in us. This is what will happen next:
- Call our Customer Service centre, let them know you’ve decided to work with us, and they’ll put you in contact with one of our senior people.
- We’ll review the estimate with you, double check the details, and help you select the product and colour that best suits your home.
- Once that’s locked down, we’ll discuss the various payment options and schedule a start date.
- The week before the start date, we’ll call to double-check your product selection and cover a few details like where you’d like us to park, place the waste bin, and deliver the materials.
- Expect a phone call the day before we’re scheduled to arrive. The next day we’ll deliver the materials and collect a deposit.
- Our crew will clean up debris and materials everyday and try to keep your yard looking as tidy as possible.
- When we’re done, we’ll walk you through the project, ensure our clean-up meets your satisfaction and arrange final payment.
- A week later you’ll receive our customer satisfaction package and personalized letter thanking you for your business.